My original advice still stands, when buying a mascara my general rule is ignore whatever claim it makes and look at the brush. Don't buy one of those really thick ones the cheaper brands tend to have, they're too big to reach the lash base and usually give you messy clumpy lashes that smudge. But don't go too thin as that wont build any volume. The ideal brush is somewhere in the middle and when you take it out there shouldn't be clumpy bits of wet (or dry) mascara on it. Start there and you'll find a great one in no time, and do let me know if any of your favourites match mine.
1. Max Factor Masterpiece Max £9.99/ $12.65 (still my all time favourite!)
2. Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara (£17/$19.50)
3. YLS Baby Doll (23.50/$30)
4. Maybelline the Rocket Volum Express (£7.99/$7.79)
5. Lancome Defencils £21/ $26
6. Benefit They're Real (£18.50/$23)
7. Sisley Phyto Ultra-Stretch (£38/$70)
8. Rituals Perfections Volumising Mascara (£8.90/$NA)
9. MAC Zoom Lash £14/ $15
10. MAC Extended Play Lash Mascara (£14/$16)
PS. Have you entered my HUGE '45 Item' Giveaway?
I'm giving away so many amazing beauty products.. go check it out before the April 8th deadline.