Get Gemmas' Look
- For a flawless matte base use a good long lasting foundation, Mac studio sculpt (£24/$31) is ideal for a satin smooth base.
- Lightly bronze around the temples and sweep over cheeks, Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess (£28) is perfect for a slight matte bronzed glow like Gemma's.
- Get lovely rosy cheeks like Gemma's use Mac Sheertone Blush (£17.50/$21) in Tendering, a gorgeous nude pink colour.
- Get the matte makeup look like Gemma's by pressing a finely milled light loose powder over your makeup, Jurlique's Rose Silk Finishing Powder (£24.50/$36) is wonderful and matches any skin colour.
- Gemmas eye make this look. Fill in brows so they really shape your face, Clinique superfine liner in 02 (£13/$15) is perfect for this colouring (they do other colours).
- Line eyes with a pencil and go over with brush to soften the look. Smashbox Waterproof Shadow liner (£17/$22) in black is my new eyeliner obsession, plus it has a smudger on the other end.
- Sweep a grey over the lid and blend with a fluffy brush to really soften the look.
- For big fluttering eyelashes either use Millies Lashes (£8.99) in Belgravia (my favourite false lashes) or you can also get incredible results with Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume Mascara (£17/$19.50).
- Gemma's soft, practically nude, pink goes gorgeous with this look, NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Madere (£18.50/$26) is a great match.
- Gemma's mid-length hair is pinned up at the back. Use a good styling product to give your hair some weight and texture so it stays up. Bumble & Bumble Texture Hair (un)dressing hair creme (£21.50/$28) is perfect.
- Dry hair using a Denman large ceramic round brush (the best brushes) and lift at the root for body.
- If it's too straight use Bablyiss Curling Wand (£25) to give it some shape and weight to be pinned up. The wand is super fast and only takes a few minutes but makes all the difference to a 'messy' up do.
- Roll hair into a knot or roll at the back using grips to hold in place. Pull a few loose tendrils out and spray Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity (£11.20) hair spray to finish the look
What do you think of Gemma's look?